Wedding Styles For Attendants
Event Style ………. 65+ A down-do or up-do, the choice is yours!
Flower Girl ………. 35+ Make sure to include everyone in the beauty process!
Wedding Styles for the Bride
Bridal Style/Updo ………. 85+ The perfect style for your wedding day, created especially for you! In order to make your day perfect, De Jolie recommends every bride have a trial before her wedding day.*Extensions, whether clipped in or bonded, can be styled for an additional charge
Your Wedding Day at De Jolie
We would love to be a part of your special day! Here are some tips exclusively from De Jolie:
- Get a trial! If you have a particular vision for your wedding day, a trial is very important. Get acquainted with your stylist and develop a game plan!
- Believe it or not, event styles and updos actually look and hold better with day old hair.We recommend you wash and dry your hair the day before– and tell the rest of your bridal party! A wash and blowdry will not be included with your appointment and may result in delays and additional costs.
- If you are having your makeup done, wash your face the morning of and apply a light moisturizer if needed.
- Arrive early! Any late arrivers may put a strain on your perfectly planned day.
- Feel free to bring snacks, party trays and beverages in to the salon for your party to enjoy while their services are being done.
- We will always call to confirm your appointments. Check with your party and make sure each person is aware of the services they are having done as well as their appointment time.
- Pictures will always help a stylist see your vision. While your hair is being done, speak up! If you see something you would like your stylist to change, she will have no problem changing directions.
- We will always try to accommodate bridal parties to the best of our availability. Please let the salon know of any changes ASAP.
- Breathe, and have fun! This is the most exciting day of your life!