De Jolie Spa Services
Micro needling will improve skin texture and tone by using microinjuries to promote collagen induction therapy.
Skin texture comes from sun damage, enlarged pores, acne scars and harsh environmental factors.
Micro needling will improve fine lines and wrinkles using your skins own natural healing process to promote collagen production and skin cell turnover giving you glowing, smoother and rejuvenated look!
Microneedling with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) 550
The combination of Micro needling with PRP (platelet rich plasma) is abundant in growth factors which are important for new growth and cellular function. The platelets help stimulate healing, collagen production and elastin fibers. See our website for a detailed description.
Micro needling treatment with or without PRP is not recommended for those who:
• Are pregnant or breast feeding
• Have herpes, active cold sores, psoriasis, warts, raised moles, sun burn, or active skin infection the day of treatment
• Have been taking Accutane
• Have had laser, waxing, or a chemical peel in the last week
What to expect:
• Depending on the area of your face or body being treated, the procedure is well tolerated and, in some cases, virtually painless, feeling only a mild prickling sensation.
• You can have topical anesthetic applied to your skin prior to treatment to reduce or eliminate pain or discomfort.
• Your skin will be pink or red after treatment, much like a sun burn for a few hours following.
• Minor bleeding and bruising is possible depending on the number of times it is pressed across an area. • Approximately 20cc of blood are drawn from the patient in the same way blood samples are taken for lab tests in order to obtain the PRP.
• Tubes of blood are placed in centrifuge where it is spun in order to separate the red blood cells from the PRP. The PRP is either injected or applied topically onto the skin.
• Your skin may feel warm, tight, and itchy for the first hours after treatment.
• Do not wash treated area for 24 hours.
• Read and follow the post-treatment instructions.
• Side-effects are minimal with this type of treatment and typically include minor flaking or dryness of the skin with scab formation in rare cases.
• Milia (small white bumps) may form; these can be removed by the practitioner.
• Hyper-pigmentation can occur very rarely and usually resolves after a month.
• Temporary redness and mild-sunburn effects may last up to 4 days. • Freckles may temporarily lighten or permanently disappear in treated areas.
• Crusting, itching, discomfort, bruising, infection, swelling, and failure to achieve the desired result. The benefits and risks of the procedure have been explained to me and I accept these benefits and risks.
VI Peels 200
The VI peel addresses pigment, texture and even breakouts. It is an active peel, meaning there is some shedding of the skin up to 7 days post treatment.
This peel is perfect for the individual looking for improvement in skin brightness and overall appearance.
Great for all skin types and tailored to meet your specific concerns (pigment, acne, texture, general skin health).
VI Peel treatments are designed to lift pigment, remove sun damage, alleviate acne and scarring, and fight fine lines and wrinkles. All our painless medium-depth VI Peels are safe for all skin types and tones with results in as little as 7 days. Post peel skin care included
Check with spa for deals and promotions! Discount when services are purchased in series.